Google Analytics is a web tool for the web analysis service, available by Google. It was created on the basis of a system purchased by Google’s Urchin Software. Google Analytics has released a free service in November 2005. By mid-2006, there were limitations to the number of projected accounts and profiles, now the system is available to any person having an account with Google.
What we offer to our clients?
- we configure the counting of individual conversions on your website, such as purchasing a product, subscribe to the newsletter, use the contact form, etc.;
- we exclude Internet traffic from certain IP addresses;
- we configure the site search tool Google Analytics, so we know what phrase seek out users of our site and the steps to be taken later;
- we configure the Google Webmaster tool Google Analytics so you gain more data on the Google search engine traffic with respect to our site;
- we configure the tool Google AdWords Google Analytics tool to be able to effectively evaluate the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.